Please call me to discuss fees.
I do not belong to any insurance panels, but my services may be covered in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan for out-of network providers.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits for out-of-network providers ?
- Do I have coverage for Individual or couple counseling?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I need to see providers in network or can I see providers out of network and what is the difference in reimbursement?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session for out-of-network providers ?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check or visa accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 48 hours in advance , you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.